Sniper and LES Courses
- 400 rounds of duty ammunition
NOTE: If your department SOP uses a barrier penetrating projectile, please bring 20 rounds for testing and data collection.
- Rifle capable of at least 1 MOA accuracy (No exceptions will be made. Qualification standards require at least this level of accuracy.)
- Rifle scope with at least 3.5x-10x magnification range with exposed target style turrets and associated tools for fasteners
- Bipods, capable of left/right cant adjustments
- Easily adjustable rifle sling with the correct attachments for your rifle
- Rifle data book and barrel log
- Rear shooting support
- Tripod capable of standing height
- Method of attaching your rifle to the tripod
- Bog Pod shooting sticks
- One-piece cleaning rod and bore guide
- Appropriate cleaning equipment to include carbon remover and non-ammonia based copper solvent
- Nylon bore brush
- Chamber mop
- Appropriate lubricant
- Blue Loctite
There is no such thing as bad weather, only a poor choice in clothing.
- Call-Out Gear (Helmet, armor, or any other SOP gear for your department)
- Individual load carry equipment such as a chest rack/vest/belt
- Individual hydration system
- Backpack/rucksack of sufficient size
- Rifle Drag-Bag (Recommended Gear: Armageddon Gear)
- Individual camouflage (Ghillie suit/Viper Hood, etc.)
- Face paint
- Small pruning shears
- Shooting mat (Not required)
- Arm coach (Recommended Gear: RE Factor Tactical)
- Rear shooting support (Recommended Gear: Armageddon Gear)
- Notebook, pens, pencils.
- Binoculars (Minimum 8x magnification)
- Laser Rangefinder
Looking for the rest of the courses?
This is an equipment list for one of our In-person seminars. For more information about the courses and training that we offer, visit our main page.