Let us guide you to enhance your skills in marksmanship, problem-solving, and equipment management. Building upon your basic skills that we built in the Basic Law Enforcement Sniper Course we will continue to hone and isolate your skills so you have a clear understanding of your rifle and your capabilities.
What you will learn...
- Advanced internal, external and terminal ballistics
- Ballistic computer programs
- Unconventional and tripod supported positions
- Surgical shooting skills
- Obstacle clearance techniques
- Known and unknown distance target engagements from 70-500 yards
- Law Enforcement Sniper Qualification Course
- Night Operations and the use of IR lasers
- Individual equipment set-up and management
The Advanced Law Enforcement Sniper curriculum is designed to provide the basically trained LE sniper with additional skills to further enhance individual performance in the areas of marksmanship, problem solving, and equipment management. Building on the simplicity of the basics, the advanced curriculum provides the student with drills and practical application exercises meant to streamline and enhance already learned core skills. Students will be exposed to advanced shooting drills which will focus on positive target identification, effective communication skills, and tighter time limits and accuracy standards.